Skip to content
St Ives CC Win Bonus Rules for 2017
- The Win Bonus for Adult members will be £30 for an individual race win in an Open Event and £30 for winning an Open Series. A race series must comprise of at least five events to qualify.
- The Win Bonus for Youth members (U16 and below) will be £15 for an individual race win in an Open Event and £30 for winning an Open Series. A race series must comprise of at least five events to qualify. Youth members racing in the U12 category or younger for any discipline are not eligible for the win bonus. They will be rewarded via the separate Go-Ride scheme.
- No individual or discipline may claim more than 25% of the Win Bonus fund in one year. The Win Bonus fund for 2017 is £600.
- Any money left in the Win Bonus fund at the end of the year will be awarded to a rider (or riders) for overall effort throughout the season and will be made at the sole discretion of the committee. For the avoidance of doubt, this rule is intended to reward those who perform to a high standard but who may not win their event because of strong competition. e.g. a high placing in the National 10 mile championship or similar.
- Races need to have a minimum number of five entrants for the winner to qualify for a Win Bonus.
- Win Bonus claimants must win their race outright even if it is a combined category race. (e.g. if U14/U16 are listed as a single race, there is no separate U14 and U16 winner). For the avoidance of doubt, the categorisation is as entered on the relevant authority’s website.
- To apply for a Win Bonus, claimants must submit their request with a 150-word race report using the claim form above.
- The claim will be validated and approved at the next Committee meeting after it is submitted. Claims must be made within one month of the event.